n. 1 (alternative spelling of caeca English) 2 (cecum English)
Svetlana Ražnatović (, ; née Veličković/Величковић, ), known by her stage name Ceca (Цеца, ; born 14 June 1973) is a Serbian turbo-folk singer, and one of the most popular singers in Serbia and the Balkans. She started her career as a folk singer in 1988. Being one of the highest paid artists in the Serbian music industry, she performs pop-folk.
CECA may refer to:
- Svetlana Ceca Ražnatović, one of the most popular singers in Serbia
- Confederación Española de Cajas de Ahorros, the Spanish Confederation of Savings Banks
- Civil Engineering Contractors Association, a membership association for civil engineering contractors in the UK
- the French, Portuguese, Italian and Spanish acronym for the European Coal and Steel Community
- Ceca, plural of cecum
- Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement
- Comprehensive Economic Cooperation Agreement (CECA) - Republic of India and Republic of Singapore
- CrossBorder Environment Concern Association
Usage examples of "ceca".
I suppose we have to accept certain troubles when going from Ceca to Mecca.