Crossword clues for caws
CAWS or Caws may refer to:
- an acronym for the Chicago Area Water System, administered by the Metropolitan Water Reclamation District of Greater Chicago
- an acronym for the Common Arrangement of Work Sections
- an acronym for the Continuous Automatic Warning System
- an acronym for the Central Aural Warning System on McDonnell Douglas aircraft and the Boeing 717
- an acronym for the Close Assault Weapon System, of which Heckler & Koch HK CAWS was one
- Caws (surname)
- an acronym for the Create-A-Wrestler on various wrestling games
Caws is a surname, and may refer to:
- Frank Caws (1846–1905), British architect
- Mary Ann Caws(born 1933), American author, art historian, and literary critic
- Matthew Caws (born 1967), American lead singer of the band Nada Surf
- Peter Caws (born 1931), British American philosopher
Usage examples of "caws".
On the other, if he let out a single one of his earsplitting caws, it would awaken not only Kate but everyone in the vicinity.