Bron is a commune in the Metropolis of Lyon in Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes region in eastern France.
Bron is an argot (a cant) spoken by itinerant coppersmiths and tinkers in Miranda, Avilés, Asturias, Spain, as well as textile merchants in Fornela, León, Spain (where it is known as burón) and Cantal, Auvergne, France (where it is known as broum or brount). Despite being endemic to Asturias, both bron and xíriga (spoken by traveling craftsmen) are unrelated to the Asturian language (bable).
Bron is a town in France.
Bron may also refer to:
- Bron (surname)
- Bron Taylor (born 1955), American professor and conservationist
- Bron (cant)
- Bron Studios, a Canadian film and television production company
- Bron Elektronik, a Swiss manufacturer of flash equipment for photography
- Bron (comics), a character in the comic book Scion
- The Bridge (Danish/Swedish TV series) or Bron, a 2011 TV series
- Bron, a character in The Patterns of Chaos by Colin Kapp
- Bron, a character in the The Land Before Time series
Bron is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Bas Bron, Dutch musician
- Blaise Bron, Swiss artist
- Coenraad Bron, Dutch computer scientist
- Eleanor Bron (born 1938), British actress and author
- Gerry Bron, British record producer
- Jean-Stéphane Bron (born 1969), Swiss film director
- Kenneth Bron (Kenny B), Surinamese-born singer
- Zakhar Bron, Russian violinist