Benešov (; ) is a town in the Central Bohemian Region, Czech Republic, about southeast of Prague. The Konopiště castle and the Czech national mountain Blaník are near the town. 1 January 2013 population of 16 541 was recorded .
Benešov is a town in Central Bohemian Region and the capital of Benešov District, Czech Republic
Benešov may also refer to:
- Benešov (Blansko District), a village in South Moravian Region, Czech Republic
- Benešov nad Černou, a village in South Bohemian Region, Czech Republic
- Benešov nad Ploučnicí, a town in Ústí nad Labem Region, Czech Republic
- Benešov u Semil, a village in Liberec Region, Czech Republic
- Dolní Benešov, a town in Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic
- Horní Benešov, a town in Moravian-Silesian Region, Czech Republic, until 1926 named just Benešov
Benešov is a village and municipality ( obec) in Blansko District in the South Moravian Region of the Czech Republic.
The municipality covers an area of , and has a population of 626 (as at 28 August 2006).
Benešov lies approximately north-east of Blansko, north of Brno, and east of Prague.