Crossword clues for bein
- Phil Collins "You'll ___ My Heart"
- Noted San Francisco gathering
- John Denver "I Guess He'd Rather ___ Colorado"
- Hippie gathering
- Hippie era activity
- Hip happening in Golden Gate Park, 1967
- Happy hippie happening
- Happening for hippies
- Hair tune
- Gathering of hippies
- Form of nonviolent protest
- Flower children's gathering
- Central Park event on Easter of 1967
- "You oughta --- pictures"
- "Oh, to --- England ..."
- "Oh, to ___ England . . . "
- 'Oh, to -- England'
- '60s counterculture gathering
- 60's event
- Hippie gathering of a sort
- "It's not easy ___ green"
- Peaceful gathering, 60's-style
- вЂњHairвЂќ tune
- 60's happening
- 60's protest
- "___ Green" (Kermit the Frog song)
- Hippie happening
- Summer of Love prelude
- Hippie celebration
- "Oh, to ___ England . . . ": Browning
- 1960s hippie event
- '60s protest of a sort
- '60s counterculture event
- Hippie event
- "__ Green": Kermit's song
- '60s hippie gathering
1 (context Now chiefly dialectal English) wealthy; well-to-do. 2 (context Now chiefly dialectal English) Well provided; comfortable; cosy. adv. (context Now chiefly dialectal English) comfortably. v
(context transitive Scotland English) To render or make comfortable; dry.
Bein is a German/Yiddish surname. It may refer to one of the following persons.
- beIN Sports, a satellite TV channels
- beIN Network, a Pay TV Network
- beIN Media Group
- Alex Bein, Jewish scholar
- Kazimierz Bein, Polish ophthalmologist, the founder and sometime director of the Warsaw Ophthalmic Institute
- Uwe Bein, German footballer
Usage examples of "bein".
I canna help bein glaid that I had him, and to tyne him has gien me an unco sair hert!
Show Bizniss, which Ive stroven to ornyment, is bein usurpt by Poplar Lecturs, as thay air kalled, tho in my pinion thay air poplar humbugs.
Shaker, and he led the way into the house, another Shaker bein sent to put my hosses and waggin under kiver.
Youse are so beautiful tae yir pals, ah love the wey thit yis aw look eftir each other, ah kin really feel that comin fae yis n ah kin pick up aw that cause bein a twin makes ye mair sensitive .
Disnae metter aboot the language, man, lassies ken whin thir bein leered at by some fuckin half-pished creep.
So I hitched myself to a Kanawl bote, there bein two other hosses hitcht on also, one behind and anuther ahead of me.
Ann Arbor, bein seized with a sudden faintness, I called for a drop of suthin to drink.
Hearto4, as I hav numerously obsarved, I have abstrained from having any sentimunts or principles, my pollertics, like my religion, bein of a exceedin accommodatin character.
I think your Affinity bizniss is cussed noncents, besides bein outrajusly wicked.
Your room bein in the tenth story, it will cost you a dollar to be shown up there.
These simple-minded monsters live in Afriky, and are believed to be human beins to a slight extent, altho' they are not allowed to vote.
Look round town - so rich as 'tis - and see the numbers o' people as has been broughten into bein heer, fur to weave, an' to card, an' to piece out a livin', aw the same one way, somehows, 'twixt their cradles and their graves.
Look round town - so rich as 'tis - and see the numbers o' people as has been broughten into bein heer, fur to weave, and to card, and to piece out a livin', aw the same one way, somehows, twixt their cradles and their graves.
Look round town - so rich as ’tis - and see the numbers o’ people as has been broughten into bein heer, fur to weave, an’ to card, an’ to piece out a livin’, aw the same one way, somehows, ’twixt their cradles and their graves.
Youse already started woikin' the scam dis aftanoon: I seen youse bein older—old enough to drink legal.