Banov or Bánov may refer to:
Bánov, Slovakia, a municipality and village
- TJ Jednota Bánová, a Slovak football team from Bánov
- Bánov (Uherské Hradiště District), village in the Czech Republic
- Banov, a village in Poeni, Teleorman commune in Romania
- Banova Jaruga, a village in Croatia
- Banov (surname)
Bánov is a village and municipality ( obec) in Uherské Hradiště District in the Zlín Region of the Czech Republic.
The municipality covers an area of , and has a population of 2,103 (as at 3 July 2006).
Bánov lies approximately south-east of Uherské Hradiště, south of Zlín, and south-east of Prague.
Banov is a Slavic masculine surname, its feminine counterpart is Banova. It may refer to
- Andriana Bânova (born 1987), Bulgarian triple jumper
- Gabriela Banová (born 1979), Czech fashion model and nutritionist
- Ivan Banov (1916–1982), Soviet partisan leader