Crossword clues for bams
BAMS may refer to:
- Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery
- Broad Area Maritime Surveillance
- Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society
- Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society
- Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society
- BAM Shallow (see: Tropical cyclone forecast model)
- Binary Angular Measurement System - a digital representation of angles used by computers
- BAMS (Broadcast to Allied Merchant Ships), an encryption system used by the British Admiralty during World War II
Usage examples of "bams".
Paks hauled dung from the bams twice a day, pitched straw, bedded stalls, carried feed.