Aviva plc is a British multinational insurance company headquartered in London, United Kingdom. It has around 33 million customers across 16 countries. In the UK, Aviva is the largest general insurer and a leading life and pensions provider. In addition, Aviva has a focus on five markets in Europe and, in Asia, the company is focused on the growth markets of China and South East Asia. Aviva is also the second largest general insurer in Canada.
Aviva has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 100 Index. It has a secondary listing on the New York Stock Exchange.
' Aviva' is an international insurance company based in the United Kingdom.
Aviva may also refer to:
- Aviva Stadium, Dublin, built on the site of the former Lansdowne Road stadium
- St. Helen's (skyscraper), a building in London formerly known as the Aviva Tower
- Aviva (given name), a female first name
- Aviva Radio, American radio corporation
- Aviva (yacht), the longest motor yacht in the world
- Aviva (actress), American actress