Crossword clues for aset
- Play ___ (perform a song grouping)
- Play ___ (compete in tennis)
- Part of __
- Joseph Conrad's "___ of Six"
- Joseph Conrad's '-- of Six'
- Frank O'Connor short story collection "___ of Variations"
- For ___ amount of time
- Do ___ (perform, band-style)
- Do ___ (perform with the band)
- At ___ time (scheduled)
- At __ time (prescheduled)
- As __: grouped together
- "You claim ___ then throw it up" (Mike Jones lyric)
- "Want to play __?": tennis request
- "Second prize's __ of steak knives": Mamet
- "I'll give my jewels for ___ of beads": "Richard II"
- "I hate to break up ___ ..."
- ''I'd hate to break up __''
- ''I'd hate to break up ___''
- "I'd hate to break up ___"
- Play ___ (do some tennis)
- Playing ___ (court activity)
- "___ of Six" (Joseph Conrad story collection)
- Play ___ (enjoy some tennis)
- "Win ___ of ..." (contest come-on)
- Warhol's "___ of Six Self-Portraits"
- Play ___ (perform some songs)
- At ___ time (prearranged)
- "I hate to break up ___"
- Play ___ (perform with the band)
- Words before "of rules" or "of china"
- Break up ___
- "I'd hate to break up ---"
- "I hate to break up ___!" (collector's lament)
- "I don't want to break up ___"
- ___ of golf clubs
- Play ___, as of tennis
ASET is a professional body in the United Kingdom founded in 1982 for placement and employability staff. ASET is an educational charity run by work-based learning practitioners for work-based learning practitioners and offers support, advice, guidance and representation to all professionals who work in the field.
It provides training for over 1300 staff managing sandwich and other forms of work placements. Promoting a focus on the integration of work and learning, ASET has provided leadership in the development of guidelines in many areas and also the promotion and dissemination of best practices.
ASET works closely to achieve its aims with bodies such as the Department for Education and Skills, Universities UK, the Higher Education Academy, the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education and NCWE.
The main aims of ASET are to:
- Provide strategic leadership for the sector and influence policy makers
- Champion the concept of work-based learning
- Advise on best practice for managing placements
- Provide training and facilitate the sharing of good practice for placement and employability staff
- Offer representation, advice and support to all professionals working in the field
ASET is a national awarding body in the United Kingdom that provides Awards and Qualifications in post-14 vocational and higher education and training.
ASET is recognised by the UK Government Department of Innovation, Universities and Skills, by the Learning and Skills Council (LSC) and by the Qualifications and Curriculum Authority (QCA). ASET is ISO 9000:2000-accredited, an Investor in People (IiP) and a UK limited company.
ASET works extensively across the UK and has a growing International network. In the UK more than 3,000 ASET learning programmes are delivered by over 800 licensed centres including FE colleges, universities, sixth form and community colleges, LEAs, employers, government agencies, training companies and not-for-profit organizations. More than 100,000 learners receive ASET certificates every year.
Aset or ASET may refer to:
- ASET (education), an awarding body
- Association of Science and Engineering Technology Professionals of Alberta (ASET) for technicians and technologists in Alberta, Canada
- ASET (professional body), an educational charity for placement and employability professionals in the United Kingdom
Usage examples of "aset".
From the pyramids of Menkaure, Khafre, and Khufu at Giza, to the banks of the Nile in Nubia open the portal, pave the path to the table of Eve, to the place of Light where Khepre, Re, and Amen cycle, oh great Queen Aset, mother of Kemet, take your daughter through the door!
Nzinga's eyes filled with alarm as she glanced at Damali and then Aset.
He took Aset as a wife, but before they could consummate their marriage, his brother, Set, killed him.
The snatch happened so quickly that all Damali could do was gasp and sway as her knees buckled and Aset held her, eyes blazing violet with a fusion of emotions that Damali didn't dare consider.
The current running through Aset's hands into Damali's arms felt like lightning had struck her.
Near faint, Damali's head dropped forward as Aset's hand glowed hot for a moment and a golden orb of light covered where Aset's palm laid against her.
You must learn to fight with other skills and other tools," Aset said.
Oh, Queen Mother Aset, please do not walk away with riddles that could take a lifetime to figure out!
His name was Raseth, a swarthy, heavyset, blustery old military man, bald and blunt as a bullet, with arms that looked powerful despite his advancing years.
General Raseth bustled about the boat constantly, hovering over the royal heir until the prince made it clear he would rather be treated as one of the regular officers.
General Raseth had fallen asleep at the table, drowsing over his empty wine cup.
Deliberately, I poured a cup of wine from the little Raseth had left and offered it to him.
The local garrison commanders conferred with General Raseth and told him that the Sea Peoples had taken several villages near the mouth of a western arm of the river.
And gruff old General Raseth was loyal to the prince, in his blustering way.
Sure enough, there was Osiris, and Aset—my Anya, I realized—and all the other gods and goddesses of the Egyptian pantheon.