Arka is a village in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county, Hungary.
Arka may refer to:
- Arka (Hungary), a village in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county, Hungary
- Arka, Iran, village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Arka (monument), a monument in Klaipėda, Lithuania
- Arka Media Works, Indian film production company
- Arka Gdynia, Polish football club, based in Gdynia, Poland
- RC Arka Gdynia, Polish rugby union club based in Gdynia, Poland
- Arka Keshari Deo, Indian politician
- Arka Noego, a war pinnace in the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth Navy that played an important role in two naval battles of the Polish–Swedish War (1626–1629)
- Arka Sıradakiler, Turkish teen drama series on "Fox Turkey"
- Arka Sokaklar, television crime series on Turkish "Kanal D"
- Alternate name for Surya, the sun god in Hindu religion
- One of a pair of Andean panpipes siku
Arka Monument is a monument in Klaipėda, Lithuania. It was built in 2003, commemorating the 85-year anniversary of the Act of Tilsit and the 80-year anniversary of the Klaipėda Revolt. The monument weighs 150 tonnes and reaches in height. The smaller red column is made from red granite and symbolizes Lithuania Minor and its cultural heritage, while the gray part symbolizes Lithuania proper. The gray part on top looks like it has been broken off and stands for the Kaliningrad Oblast, currently part of Russia. Words by Ieva Simonaitytė are carved into the monument: "Esame viena tauta, viena žemė, viena Lietuva" ( English: We are one nation, one land, one Lithuania). The monument was created by sculptor Arūnas Sakalauskas.
Category:Klaipėda Category:Buildings and structures in Klaipėda