Crossword clues for arana
Arana may refer to the following places:
- Arana, borough of Vitoria, capital of Álava, Spain.
- Arana Valley or Harana, valley and municipality in the southeast of Álava.
- Arana is one of the possible spellings for Arranah village in Jenin Governorate, Palestinian National Authority.
- Arana College, a residential college of the University of Otago.
Arana or Araña is a surname. Notable people with the surname include:
- Diego de Arana (1468–1493), Castillan sailor
- Agustín Sauto Arana (1908–1986), Basque footballer
- Alfonso Arana (1927–2005), Puerto Rican painter
- Diego Barros Arana (1830–1907), Chilean historian
- Facundo Arana (born 1972), Argentinian actor
- Fernando Ortíz Arana (born 1944), Mexican politician
- Francisco Javier Arana (1905–1949), Guatemalan military leader
- Julio César Arana (1894–1952), Peruvian entrepreneur and politician
- Mariano Arana (born 1933), Uruguayan architect and politician
- Sabino Arana (1865–1903), founder of political Basque nationalism
- Luis Arana Goiri (1862–1951), Basque Nationalist Party leader after Sabino Arana's death
- Marie Arana, Peruvian-American writer, novelist, literary critic
- Tomas Arana (born 1955), American actor
- Vladimir Arana, Peruvian architect
- Ryan Araña, Filipino basketball player