Crossword clues for apu
- Clerk on "The Simpsons"
- Seller of Squishees on "The Simpsons"
- "Much ___ About Nothing" ("The Simpsons" episode)
- Kwik-E-Mart clerk
- "The Simpsons" clerk
- TV's Kwik-E-Mart clerk
- Toon for which Hank Azaria won a 1998 Emmy
- Storekeeper on "The Simpsons"
- Member of the Be Sharps on "The Simpsons"
- "The ___ Trilogy" (1955-59 film series)
- Kwik-E-Mart operator
- "The Simpsons" merchant
- "Thank you, come again" speaker, on "The Simpsons"
- "The Simpsons" character in a green jacket
- Indian immigrant on "The Simpsons"
- Kwik-E-Mart guy
- "The Simpsons" storekeeper
- Satyajit Ray hero
- Kwik-E-Mart owner on "The Simpsons"
- Kwik-E-Mart clerk on "The Simpsons"
- Homer Simpson's Indian friend
- "The Simpsons" shopkeeper
- Squishee seller on "The Simpsons"
- Slushy seller on "The Simpsons"
- "The Simpsons" regular
- Springfield storekeeper on TV
- Father of octuplets on "The Simpsons"
- Kwik-E-Mart employee on "The Simpsons"
- Manjula's spouse on "The Simpsons"
- "The Simpsons" character whose last name has 18 letters
- Satyajit Ray's "The ___ Trilogy"
- Cartoon character who fathered octuplets
n. (context aviation English) (initialism of auxiliary power unit English)
APU or Apu may refer to:
Apu (Finnish for "help") is a Finnish family magazine published in Helsinki, Finland. The magazine is known for its columns, an anecdote column called "Nitrodisko", its crosswords, and the weekly "Missä Jallu luuraa?" (Where is Jallu hiding?).
Usage examples of "apu".
Then Apu and Nanda would listen to the radio, play chess, read, meditate, and pray.
Even though the Pakistanis had taken the keys Apu could easily splice the ignition wires and drive off.
Though Apu tried hard to eavesdrop, he was still not sure why they were here.
Though daily visits to the coop had been the extent of the Kumars' physical life, Apu had retained his wits, his spirit, and most importantly his dignity.
There were times when Apu would wake in the small hours of the night and hear her breathing.
Not just to make sure Apu and Nanda stayed inside the house but to watch for anyone who might approach the farm.
And if Apu and Nanda did what they were told they would not be harmed after that time.
That was the story of this entire region from the time Apu had been a young man.
If only Savitri and Manjay had asked, Apu would have told them to wait.
The others called her Sharab but Apu did not know if that was her real name.
Some of the team members did not agree with her charity, especially when they were Hindus like Apu and his granddaughter.
He had warned Apu to stay in the house and he had cut the telephone line.
He could not be absolutely certain no was one inside or that Apu would not try to get a gun or ax or some other weapon just inside.
We've learned that a Pakistani cell, part of the Free Kashmir Militia, stayed at the farm of Apu Kumar for about five months.
If they needed to forestall any action by India, Apu's confession would play very well on Pakistani TV.