Crossword clues for alvin
- Cohort of Simon and Theodore
- A Chipmunk
- Toon chipmunk
- Simon's brother
- Companion of Theodore and Simon
- Chipmunks' leader
- Chipmunk of novelty records
- Chipmunk in a red shirt
- Chipmunk in a red cap
- "Future Shock" author Toffler
- Uncooperative chipmunk
- Troublemaking toon chipmunk
- Toon rodent
- Singing brother of Simon and Theodore
- Shortstop Dark who was the 1948 Rookie of the Year
- Red-shirted chipmunk
- One of the singing chipmunks
- Name shouted in "The Chipmunk Song"
- Man's name that becomes another man's name when a "C" is put in front
- Lee of Ten Years After
- Leader of the singing Chipmunks
- Harmonica-playing chipmunk
- Chipmunk who wants a hula hoop for Christmas
- Chipmunk pal
- Chipmunk of song
- Cartoon character whose initial is on his shirt
- Broadway house
- Baseballer Dark
- Bandmate of Simon and Theodore
- Futurist Toffler
- Friend of Theodore and Simon
- Brother of Simon and Theodore in a 1958 song
- First name in choreography
- Dancer Ailey
- Sergeant York's first name
- Agile Ailey
- Choreographer Ailey
- Sgt. York
- One of the Chipmunks
- ___ Ailey American Dance Theater
- Gridder Harper
- Chipmunk of pop music
- All-Star Dark of the 1950s Giants
- Partner of Simon and Theodore, in cartoons
- Author Toffler
- Ailey of dance
- York or Dark
- Cartoon chipmunk
- Animated chipmunk
- Famous chipmunk
- Chipmunk of cartoons
- Singing chipmunks Simon and Theodore's brother
- Pal of Simon and Theodore
- Troublemaking chipmunk
- Seville chipmunk
- Musical chipmunk
- Leader of the Chipmunks
Housing Units (2000): 115
Land area (2000): 0.795496 sq. miles (2.060326 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.000000 sq. miles (0.000000 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 0.795496 sq. miles (2.060326 sq. km)
FIPS code: 01244
Located within: Illinois (IL), FIPS 17
Location: 40.309494 N, 87.606887 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 61811
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Housing Units (2000): 8442
Land area (2000): 16.434975 sq. miles (42.566387 sq. km)
Water area (2000): 0.905520 sq. miles (2.345287 sq. km)
Total area (2000): 17.340495 sq. miles (44.911674 sq. km)
FIPS code: 02272
Located within: Texas (TX), FIPS 48
Location: 29.393698 N, 95.271588 W
ZIP Codes (1990): 77511
Note: some ZIP codes may be omitted esp. for suburbs.
Alvin is an English, French, German, Dutch, Scandinavian, Polish, and Slovene male given name.
Alvin is a small crater lying situated within the Margaritifer Sinus quadrangle (MC-19) of the planet Mars. It was visited by the Opportunity rover in 2005. It is near the location called Opportunity's Site 43.
Alvin may refer to:
- Alvin (given name)
- Alvin, British Columbia, Canada
- Alvin, Colorado
- Alvin, Illinois
- Alvinsoy, Michigan
- Alvin, Texas
- Alvin, Wisconsin, a town
- Alvin (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
In other uses:
- Alvin (crater), a crater on Mars
- Alvin (horse), a Canadian Standardbred racehorse
- 13677 Alvin, an asteroid
- DSV Alvin, a deep-submergence vehicle
- Alvin, of the fictional animated characters Alvin and the Chipmunks
- Alvin, a fictional planet on ALF (TV series)
- Tropical Storm Alvin (disambiguation)
Alvin is a champion trotting horse. He was foaled 1885, and died in 1927 at the age of 42.
Bred in Ontario, Canada. Alvin took his lifetime record of 2:11 in 1893 at Buffalo, New York, becoming the fastest ever Canadian-bred trotter. At the end of his career, he was exported to Russia to become a sire.
Alvin was inducted into the Canadian Horse Racing Hall of Fame in 2000.
Usage examples of "alvin".
And some companies, like the Alvin Ailey dancers, are mostly non-white.
The next day we went to the Metropolitan Museum in the afternoon and in the evening we took Paul up to Riverside Church to see Alvin Ailey and his group dance.
It wouldn't bring down Basco, maybe, but it would probably ruin Alvin Fleshy.
He also contacted the Texas Rangers to angrily criticize the Alvin Police and Brazoria County D.
The threads hung down from the back beam of the loom, taut like there was a heavy weight hanging on them, but Alvin couldn't see where the threads came from.
The threads hung down from the back beam of the loom, taut like there was a heavy weight hanging on them, but Alvin couldn’.
Close as he was now, Alvin could hardly bear the bell-like crash of iron on iron, with the anvil like a sounding fork to make the sound ring on and on.
Various experiments revealed that Alvin and Mohammed were not only immune to most poisons, but they rather liked the taste of bug spray and consequently licked all the paint off the baseboards in Charlie&rsquo.
Alvin reached under the cot and slid out the burlap bag that held the plow.
Then Alvin took it up, wrapped it double in burlap and put it inside a burlap bag, then swung the bag over his shoulder.
Alvin remembered the capital city of the Crown Colonies, and how rumors traveled through the slave community faster than a boy could run.
But as he was handing the sack of corn flour to the customer, less about a quarter of its weight in goosefodder, Alvin scoops up a fine fat gosling and hands it to the customer right along with the grain.
Heedless of his own danger, as children usually are, Alvin was crying out against the breaking of the millstone.
When Dead Mary told Alvin about her vision of the Crystal City, it filled him with hope.
The family needed to know what was going on, that Alvin had enemies from the capital who were spending money on a lawyer to come dig up dirt about the boy.