Crossword clues for aec
- Agcy. spawned by the Manhattan Project
- Old nuclear regulatory org.
- Nuclear agcy. until 1975
- Original nuclear regulatory grp.
- Former govt. agcy. formed after W.W. II
- Post-Manhattan Project agcy.
- Early nuclear org.
- Federal agcy. of 1946-75
- Nuclear agency established by H.S.T.
- Post-W.W. II fed. agcy.
- Oppenheimer's agcy.
- Org. replaced by the N.R.C.
- A former agency (from 1946 to 1974) that was responsible for research into atomic energy and its peacetime uses in the United States
- Former nuclear agcy.
- Org. once headed by Lewis Strauss
- N.R.C. forerunner
- N.R.C. predecessor
- Truman's nuclear agcy.
- Federal agcy., 1946-75
- Grp. overseeing early reactors
- Agcy. replaced by the N.R.C.
- Former regulatory org.
- Agcy. created after the Manhattan Project
- Bygone nuclear agcy.
- Post-Manhattan Project org.
- Agcy. once involved with fallout shelters
init. 1 United States ''Atomic Energy Commission'' 2 ''Australian Electoral Commission'' 3 ''Associated Equipment Company'' 4 ''architecture, engineering and construction''
AEC may refer to:
AEC (Alashki Engineering Constructions, in Bulgarian: АЕС, formerly Engproject Ltd.) is a Bulgarian structural and civil engineering company, located in Sofia, Bulgaria. It was founded in 1996 by Dr. Ilia Alashki. Main activities of the company are engineering of reinforced concrete structures, steel and wooden structures, hydraulic structures, deep excavations and special foundations.