Crossword clues for abt
- Co. once led by Baryshnikov
- Dance company once directed by Mikhail Baryshnikov
- Dance co. once directed by Baryshnikov
- U.S. dance company
- Prominent U.S. dance co
- Org. led by Baryshnikov in the 1980s
- New York dance co
- Near: abbr
- N.Y.C.-based dance troupe
- N.Y.C. dance company
- Dance co. once led by Baryshnikov
- Concerning: Abbr
- Composer Vogler
- Composer Franz ____
- Classical dance gp
- Circa: Abbr
- Browning's Vogler
- Browning's __ Vogler
- Baryshnikov's former dance co
- Baryshnikov was its dir. in the 1980s
- Approximately: Abbr
- Baryshnikov's former co.
- Noted touring dance grp.
- U.S. dance grp.
- Noted U.S. dance grp.
- Dance grp. at the Met
- Co. that dances at the Met
- N.Y.C.-based dance group
- Co. led by Baryshnikov in the 1980s
- Browning's "___ Vogler"
- Kevin McKenzie's gp.
- German composer Franz
- ___ Vogler, German composer
- Circa: Abbr.
- German composer: 1819-85
- Composer Franz
- German composer
- NYC dance troupe
- U.S. dance grp
- NYC dance company
- NYC dance co
init. (context academics English) all but thesis: A description of the status of a masters , doctoral, or (infrequently) undergraduate student who has completed all degree requirements except the culminating thesis.
Abt or ABT may refer to:
- Abt (surname)
- Al-Baha Domestic Airport, Al Baha, Saudi Arabia
- Abt rack system, Swiss rack systems for hauling trains up steep inclines
- 9423 Abt, a main-belt asteroid
- Abelam language, a Sepik language of Papua New Guinea
- Action Battle Team, a late night radio show in Australia
- Analytical base table, Database table, used for data analytics.
- Arbitrage pricing theory, a method of asset pricing in finance
- Availability-based tariff, for the ABT regulation in India for bulk power systems
- Automatic ball trap, a clay pigeon shooting discipline
- ABT (TV station), Hobart, Tasmania
- Abt Sportsline, German tuning company and racing team of Christian and Hans-Jürgen
- Abt Electronics, American electronics and appliance retailer
- Abbott Laboratories, whose New York Stock Exchange ticker symbol is ABT
- American Ballet Theatre, New York City
- Ansarullah Bengali Team, an Islamic extremist organization in Bangladesh
- Aryan Brotherhood of Texas, a white supremacist prison gang
ABT is the Australian Broadcasting Corporation's television station in Hobart, Tasmania. It began broadcasting on 4 June 1960, with studios in inner city Hobart and transmitter at Mount Wellington.
The analogue signal for ABT was shut off at 9.00am AEST, Tuesday, 9 April 2013.
Abt is a German surname derived from the clerical title of Abbot. Notable people with the surname include:
- Alexander Abt (born 1976), Russian figure skater and coach
- Carl Roman Abt (1850–1933), Swiss mechanical engineer who invented the Abt rack system for rack railways
- Christian Abt (born 1967), German racing driver
- Daniel Abt (born 1992), German racing driver
- Franz Abt (1819–1885), German composer
- Gudrun Abt (born 1962), German athlete
- Hans-Jürgen Abt, German race team manager
- John Abt (1904–1991), American lawyer and politician
- Karl Friedrich Abt (1733–1783), German actor
Usage examples of "abt".
Jarndyce being abt to rece into his house, under an Order of the Ct of Chy, a Ward of the Ct in this cause, for whom he wishes to secure an elgble compn, directs us to inform you that he will be glad of your serces in the afsd capacity.
Heinrich Abt, Franz Endermann, and Ernst Geller, sons of chief burghers, each of whom carried a yard-long scroll in his cap, and was too disfigured in person for men to require an inspection of the document.
This town is full of stuffed shirts, do you know what is funny, son, they all bellyache here because the English come over and tell them what they ought to do about the war, and so they, the Easterners, tell us Middlewesterners what WE ought to do abt war.
There are also statues of Franz Abt, the composer, of Lessing and of the astronomer K.