Abano may refer to:
- Pietro d'Abano (c.1257 – 1315), Italian philosopher, astrologer and professor of medicine
- Abano Glacier, a glacier in Georgia
- Abano (Kareli municipality), a village in Kareli municipality, Georgia
- Abano (Kazbegi municipality), a village in Kazbegi municipality, Georgia
- Abano Pass, a mountain pass in Georgia
- Abano Terme, a town and comune in the Padua province of Italy
Abano is a village in north-eastern Georgia. It is located on the left bank of the Tergi in the Kazbegi Municipality, Mtskheta-Mtianeti region, 28 km from Stepantsminda town. The name literally translates as "a bath", a reference to the nearby hot springs. The 17th-century combat towers survive in the village.
Category:Populated places in Mtskheta-Mtianeti
Abano is a village in Shida Kartli region, Georgia. It is part of the Bredza commune, Kareli municipality, with the population of 368, mostly (97%) ethnic Georgians, as of the 2002 census.
Abano is located on the Lopanistskali river at 720 meters above sea level, 27 km. northwest of the town of Kareli.