Search for crossword answers and clues
Half a Hungarian?
Answer for the clue "Half a Hungarian? ", 3 letters:
Alternative clues for the word zsa
- Eva's half sister?
- When doubled, a Gabor sister
- When repeated, a first name in Hollywood
- Eva's half-sister?
- When doubled, a much-married celebrity
- When doubled, a Hungarian in Hollywood
- Doubled, a Hollywood star
- Half-sister of Eva?
- When doubled, sister of Eva
- Hungarian half sister?
- When doubled, first name in old Hollywood
- When repeated, name in old Hollywood
- When repeated, one of the Gabors
- When doubled, onetime name in Hollywood
- One half of a Gabor name
- Half a Gabor?
- When repeated, a Gabor
- When doubled, Eva's sister
- Times two, a Gabor
- A Gabor, when doubled
- When repeated, a Hungarian sister
- When repeated, a famous sister's first name
- When doubled, socialite Gabor
- When doubled, a first name in Hollywood
- Twice, Conrad Hilton's ex
- Twice, a Gabor
- Half sister of Magda?
- Half sister of Eva?
- Half a notable Hungarian?
- Half a Gabor sister's name
- Half a Gabor sister
- Half a Gabor name
- Half a Gabor
- Doubled, Paris Hilton's ex-step-great-grandmother Gabor
- Doubled, a Gabor
Word definitions for zsa in dictionaries
Word definitions in Wikipedia
ZSA can refer to: The IATA code for San Salvador Airport The ISO 639 code for the Sarasira language Zonal Safety Analysis