Search for crossword answers and clues
". . . sugar is sweet, and ___ you"
Answer for the clue "". . . sugar is sweet, and ___ you" ", 5 letters:
Alternative clues for the word soare
- "Sugar is sweet, and ___ you!"
- "Sugar is sweet, and __ you"
- "Sugar is sweet and ___ you"
- ''... sugar is sweet and ___ you''
- "Sugar is sweet and --- you"
- "... sugar is sweet and --- you"
- "... sugar is sweet and ___ you"
- ". . . sweet, and __ you"
- "___ we dating or what?"
- "__ they all, all honourable men": "Julius Caesar"
- ''. . . sweet and __ you''
Usage examples of soare.
In 1516 he was in command at Goa during the absence of Governor Lopo Soares at the Red Sea, between the months of February and September, and during that period attacked the Bijapur troops at Ponda, which were commanded by Ankus Khan, with some success (Barros, Dec III.
The young males which our fallow deer do bring forth are commonly named according to their several ages: for the first year it is a fawn, the second a pricket, the third a sorel, the fourth a soare, the fifth a buck of the first head, not bearing the name of a buck till he be five years old: and from henceforth his age is commonly known by his head or horns.