Search for crossword answers and clues
Former pornstar and ex of Charlie Sheen ___ Olson
Answer for the clue "Former pornstar and ex of Charlie Sheen ___ Olson ", 4 letters:
Alternative clues for the word bree
- Jane's role in "Klute"
- "Desperate Housewives" role
- One of the housewives on "Desperate Housewives"
- One of the "Desperate Housewives"
- J. Fonda role in "Klute"
- Fonda's role in "Klute"
- Jane Fonda's Oscar-winning role in "Klute"
- Scottish broth
- Broth, to Burns
- Jane Fonda's role in "Klute'
- Jane Fonda's "Klute" role
- Jane Fonda's Oscar-winning role: 1971
- Broth, in Scotland
- Marcia's "Desperate Housewives" role
- Turner of TV
- ''Desperate Housewives'' role
- "Desperate Housewives" character ___ Van de Kamp
- "Desperate Housewives" character Van de Kamp
- 'Desperate Housewives' role
- Scottish soup
- "Grimm" actress Turner
- Village of the Prancing Pony inn in "The Lord of the Rings"
- Shotgun description
- Rex's widow on "Desperate Housewives"
- Oscar-winning role for Jane in "Klute"
- One of the 'Desperate Housewives'
- Jane's "Klute" role
- Jane Fonda's Oscar-winning role
- Girl in the lonelygirl15 videos
- Former porn star ___ Olson
- Fonda role in "Klute"
- Cheesy-sounding girl's name
- Broth, to a Scot
- Anchorwoman Walker
- Actress Turner of "Grimm"
- A 'Desperate Housewife'
- "The Short Second Life of ___ Tanner" ("Twilight" novella)
- ___ Van de Kamp, Marcia Cross' "Desperate Housewives" character
Word definitions for bree in dictionaries
Word definitions in Wiktionary
Etymology 1 n. 1 (context obsolete English) The eyelid. 2 (context obsolete English) The eyebrow. Etymology 2 n. (context obsolete outside Scotland English) broth.
Word definitions in Wikipedia
Bree is a fictional village in J. R. R. Tolkien 's Middle-earth , east of the Shire and south of Fornost Erain . It was inspired by the Buckinghamshire village of Brill , which Tolkien visited regularly in his early years at Oxford. (Supposedly Tolkien...
Usage examples of bree.
Nick thought nothing could stop his agitated pacing as he waited for Bree Hansen to show for their meeting.
He stilled, knowing Bree waited, knowing he had to check his heart rate before he faced her.
Betrayal came on its heels, betrayal that plagued him since the first moment he set eyes on Bree Hansen.
Folding his arms across his chest, he stared as Bree advanced toward him, bracing himself against her loveliness.
Waiting for Bree to comply, he observed the slight tremor in her hand as she reached for the tall-backed chair while keeping her eye on him.
Guilt riddled Bree like bullets piercing paper, leaving big gaping holes in their wake.
The recalled demand splashed Bree like a bucket of icy water, jarring her from her stupor.
No matter how many times she plead her case Nick would never trust her, Bree realized hollowly now as she stared at his uncompromising stance.
As he made an impassioned point, Bree noted his large, long-fingered square hands hacking the air.
Everything had seemed to blur for Bree after that until one striking moment when the Justice of the Peace asked Vinnie and her to face each other.
How tempting, how tantalizing, Bree thought, wishing it had come ages ago without prompting, without the need to rectify their undeclared war on each other.
Dragging in a deep, cleansing breath, Bree concentrated on the disastrous outcome if he won, if he discovered the damning truth about her, about Sydney.
With her keys digging into her palm, Bree trudged up the concrete stairway to her tiny second floor apartment, each step more leaden than the last.
Leaning her forehead against the cool iron railing, Bree released the tidal wave of regret, for the horrific present, for the loss of the past.
With more energy than she felt, Bree stood, dusted off her bottom, then approached her humble dwelling.