Search for crossword answers and clues
"The Bell Jar" poet
Answer for the clue ""The Bell Jar" poet ", 5 letters:
Alternative clues for the word plath
- "Lady Lazarus" poet
- "The Bell Jar" writer
- "The Colossus" poet
- "The Bell Jar" author Sylvia
- She wrote "Dying / Is an art, like everything else"
- "Ariel" poet
- Sylvia who wrote "The Bell Jar"
- "The Colossus and Other Poems" poet
- Poet who wrote "I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart. I am, I am, I am"
- Who's this Sylvia?
- She wrote "The Bell Jar"
- Poet Sylvia
- ''The Colossus'' poet
- Title role for Paltrow in 2003
- Sylvia, poet
- Subject of the 2003 film "Sylvia"
- She said, "Dying is an art"
- Pulitzer-winning poet Sylvia
- Pulitzer-winning poet
- Poet who won a posthumous Pulitzer Prize
- Late US poet
- Contemporary of Lowell and Sexton
- Author of "The Bell Jar"
- "Tulips" poet Sylvia
- "Tulips" poet
- "The blood jet is poetry / There is no stopping it" poet
- 'The Bell Jar' author
Word definitions for plath in dictionaries
Word definitions in Wikipedia
Plath is a surname. Notable people with the surname include: Aurelia Plath (1907–1994), mother of Sylvia Plath John Plath , Australian rugby league footballer Otto Plath (1885–1940), father of Sylvia Plath and entomologist Sylvia Plath (1932–1963), American...