Search for crossword answers and clues
Browne who created Hägar
Answer for the clue "Browne who created Hägar ", 3 letters:
Alternative clues for the word dik
- Creator of Hamlet
- Hagar the Horrible's creator, ___ Browne
- Browne, creator of Hagar
- Hagar's creator Browne
- Mort's "Hi and Lois" partner
- Hägar cartoonist Browne
- "Hägar the Horrible" cartoonist Browne
- Hi and Lois co-creator Browne
- Name on the '62 and '73 Reuben Awards
- Name in the Cartoon Hall of Fame
Usage examples of dik.
Eight dikta males (he must have missed one yesterday) were presenting five boychildren to the tribe.
He and Mirelly-Lyra could watch the dwarf buffalo and the nude polar bears and the Boys and the dikta flee north until they froze in snowstorms or starved in land baked bare of life or died for lack of the vitamin D in kathope seed.