Search for crossword answers and clues
Pop music style
Answer for the clue "Pop music style ", 6 letters:
Alternative clues for the word doowop
- It used to be sung on street corners
- 1950's music style
- It was sung in Rocky Balboa's neighborhood
- Harmonic singing style of the 1950s: Hyph
- Style of group singing
- Court in school upset close harmony of the 1950s
- 1950s singing style
- "Grease" music genre
- The Platters' genre
- Singing genre of the '50s
- '50s singing style
- The Platters' platters, stylistically
- The Drifters' musical style
- Style of Randy and the Rainbows
- Style of Billy Joel's "The Longest Time"
- Street-singing genre
- Street corner genre
- Singing style with African-American roots
- Singing style popular in the 1950s
- Singing style of the 1950s
- Singing style of the '50s
- Oldies singing style
- Music that inspired the Beach Boys
- Music style of the Drifters and the Platters
- Lauryn Hill "___ (That Thing)"
- Harmonic singing style
- Genre of the song "Duke of Earl"
- Genre of "Under the Boardwalk"
- Genre of "Only You"
- Genre for the Penguins and the Flamingos
- Genre for The Five Satins
- Genre characterized by nonsense syllables
- 1950s music style
- "Duke of Earl" or "Get a Job," stylistically
- '50s music genre
- ''Duke of Earl,'' stylistically