Search for crossword answers and clues
"The Cat's Meow" actor, 2001
Answer for the clue ""The Cat's Meow" actor, 2001 ", 5 letters:
Alternative clues for the word elwes
- Robin Hood portrayer in "Robin Hood: Men in Tights"
- Pirate portrayer in "The Princess Bride"
- Cary of "Saw"
- Cary of "Bram Stoker's Dracula"
- Cary who played Robin Hood
- "Princess Bride" pirate portrayer
- Actor Cary of "The Princess Bride"
- Cary who played Westley in "The Princess Bride" (wow I can't believe Claire Underwood was Buttercup)
- Cary of the "Saw" movies and "The Princess Bride"
Word definitions for elwes in dictionaries
Word definitions in Wikipedia
Elwes is a surname, and may refer to: Sir Gervase Elwes, 1st Baronet (1628-1706) Gervase Elwes, junior (c 1657 - c 1687) politician Elwes baronets , 1-4, 1660-1787 John Elwes (politician) (1714–1789), grandson of Sir Gervase, though born Meggot Henry John ...