Search for crossword answers and clues
Three times a day, on an Rx
Answer for the clue "Three times a day, on an Rx ", 3 letters:
Alternative clues for the word tid
- Thrice a day, on prescriptions: Abbr.
- Thrice daily, in prescriptions
- Prescription abbr.
- Rx instruction
- Pharmacist's abbr.
- Thrice daily, on an Rx
- Where seawater remains after an ebb
- Three times daily, in Rx's
- Three times a day, in RX's
- Highlands mood
- Thrice daily, in Rx's
- Thrice daily, in pharm.
- Rx abbr
- Prescription abbr
- Three times daily, on an Rx
- Pharmacist's abbr
- Mood, in Scotland
- Thrice a day, in prescriptions
- Three times a day: Abbr
- Three times a day, to an MD
- Three times a day, in prescriptions
- Three times a day, in pharmacist shorthand
- Every 8 hours, on prescriptions
Word definitions for tid in dictionaries
The Collaborative International Dictionary
Word definitions in The Collaborative International Dictionary
Tid \Tid\, a. [Cf. AS. tedre, tydere, weak, tender.] Tender; soft; nice; -- now only used in tidbit.
Word definitions in Wiktionary
a. (context obsolete English) tender; soft; nice
Word definitions in Wikipedia
TID may refer to: Thermionic Detector , a detector used in gas chromatography based on the principle of ionization and measuring a change in electron flux Total Ionizing Dose (related to ionizing radiation) Transient ischemic dilation, a finding on a nuclear...
Usage examples of tid.
So I was opedient to his vord, and ta next efening I tid kneel town in Sassenach and I tid make begin.
They were steered by pilots who had been on the coast before and knew it, and it was hoped they would come upon the natives of Tider Island with the first light of dawn.