Search for crossword answers and clues
Cell phone selection
Answer for the clue "Cell phone selection ", 8 letters:
Alternative clues for the word ringtone
- Bars for a cell?
- Notes to pick up on?
- Musical cycle has style and contemporary sound
- One's heard on the phone offering to negotiate, to some extent
- Sound made by a mobile phone
- Sound heard when someone telephones
- Nitrogen affected sound of handset
- Downloaded ditty
- You might get a special one for Dad
- Modern caller ID, perhaps
- Incoming-call sound
- Downloadable sound
- Downloadable ditty
- Downloadable cell phone alert
- Downloadable alert
- Cellphone sound
- Cellphone customer's creation, perhaps
- Cellphone alert
- Cell phone alert
- Caller ID, perhaps
- Caller ID, maybe
- Annoying thing to hear in a movie theater
- A few notes that require answering?
Word definitions for ringtone in dictionaries
Word definitions in Wiktionary
alt. the sound made by a telephone when ringing, especially the customizable tone of a mobile phone n. the sound made by a telephone when ringing, especially the customizable tone of a mobile phone
Word definitions in Wikipedia
A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message . Not literally a tone nor an actual (bell-like) ring any more, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones...