Search for crossword answers and clues
National headquarters of J.C. Penney, Dr Pepper and Frito-Lay
Answer for the clue "National headquarters of J.C. Penney, Dr Pepper and Frito-Lay ", 5 letters:
Alternative clues for the word plano
- Dallas suburb
- City in north Texas
- City in northeast Texas
- City north of Dallas
- Part of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex
- Texas city just north of Dallas
- City whose name is Spanish for "flat"
- Texas city that's headquarters for J. C. Penney
- City that's headquarters for Pizza Hut and J. C. Penney
- Flat: Comb. form
- City in Tex. or Ill.
- Texas city
- Texas town
- City in Texas
- City near Dallas
- Texas headquarters of Frito-Lay
- Texas city near Dallas
- Suburb of Dallas, Texas
- Pizza Hut's headquarters city
- Large Dallas suburb
- Texas site of Pizza Hut headquarters
- Texas city whose name is Spanish for "flat"
- Texas city where Toyota's American headquarters is based
- Texas city where Frito-Lay is based
- Pizza Hut's Texas headquarters
- Northeast Texas city
- National headquarters of Dr Pepper
- Home of Perot Systems
- Frito-Lay's Texas base
- Flatly: Prefix
- City served by Dallas/Fort Worth Airport
- City in the Dallas-Fort Worth metropolitan area
- City in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex
- ___-concave lens
Word definitions for plano in dictionaries
Word definitions in Gazetteer
Population (2000): 5633 Housing Units (2000): 1973 Land area (2000): 3.513471 sq. miles (9.099849 sq. km) Water area (2000): 0.042408 sq. miles (0.109835 sq. km) Total area (2000): 3.555879 sq. miles (9.209684 sq. km) FIPS code: 60352 Located within: Illinois...
Word definitions in Wikipedia
Plano may refer to:
Usage examples of plano.
By Plano Carpini, a friar minor, (who was sent by Pope Innocent IV.