Search for crossword answers and clues
Answer for the clue "Historic Scott ", 4 letters:
Alternative clues for the word dred
- Great Scott of 1857
- 1856 Stowe novel
- Scott of antebellum legal fame
- Slave Scott in an 1857 Supreme Court decision
- Stowe novel subtitled "A Tale of the Great Dismal Swamp"
- 1856 political novel
- ___ Scott Decision of 1857
- Harriet Beecher Stowe novel subtitled "A Tale of the Great Dismal Swamp"
- Stowe book about a slave
- ___ Scott decision, 1857
- Scott in a noted court case
- 1856 antislavery novel
- Great Scott?
- Scott in an 1857 Supreme Court case
- Scott in 1857 news
- Stowe antislavery novel
- A famous Scott
- A fearful Scott?
- ___ Scott, noted slave
- Stowe subject
- Book by Stowe
- Scott of legal note
- 1857's _____ Scott Decision
- A Scott
- ___ Scott case
- Stowe title
- Scott of 1857 Supreme Court case
- Scott of 1850's
- Stowe's "dismal" tale: 1856
- Historical Scott
- Scott, the slave
- Supreme Court's ___ Scott case
- Famous Scott
- First name of a memorable slave
- The ___ Scott case
- Scott, of court decision
- Stowe story
- One of the Scotts
- Scott in an 1857 case
- Scott who sued for his freedom
- __ Scott Decision (1857)
- Scott in an 1857 decision
- ___ Scott v. Sandford
- Scott who sued for freedom
- Historic plaintiff Scott
- First name in a famous 1857 decision
- Scott who sued to end his own slavery
- Scott of slavery
- Scott of history
- Scott in a historic Supreme Court case
- Scott in a Harriet Beecher Stowe novel
- Scott in a famous court case
- Scott in a court case
- Harriet Beecher Stowe book
- Emancipated Scott
- 1857 litigant Scott
- The __ Scott Decision
- Stowe's Scott
- Stowe hero
- Scott of an 1857 Supreme Court case
- Scott of an 1856 Supreme Court case
- Scott of a noted precedent
- Scott of a famous decision
- Scott of 1857 fame
- Scott known for a famous decision
- Scott in the Hall of Famous Missourians
- Scott in a Supreme Court case
- Scott in a noted Supreme Court case
- Scott in a landmark civil rights case
- Scott in a historic Supreme Court decision
- Notable plaintiff Scott
- Mr. Scott
- Historic plaintiff ___ Scott
- First name in a noted 1857 decision
- First name in a classic court case
- Civil War-era figure Scott
- 1857 plaintiff Scott
- 1856 litigant Scott
- 1856 Harriet Beecher Stowe novel
- 1850s litigant Scott
- --- Scott decision
- _____ Scott Decision, 1857
- ___ Scott Decision (1857)
- __ Scott v. Sandford: 1857 Supreme Court case
Word definitions for dred in dictionaries
Word definitions in Wikipedia
Dred may refer to: Dred: A Tale of the Great Dismal Swamp , the second novel from American author Harriet Beecher Stowe Dred Scott (ca. 1795 – September 17, 1858), an American slave who sued unsuccessfully for his freedom in 1856 Dred Scott v. Sandford...
Usage examples of dred.
Dred Scott decision in,--a niche which would have been spoiled by adopting the amendment.
At four in the afternoon, Colonel Dassie Dred stood on the verge of worldwide farne.
San Dominican rebel, Colonel Dassie Dred, had been killer during an attack on a tourist bus some twenty-five miles east of the capital city of Coastown.
Black boys and girls waved a psychedelic poster of Dassie Dred that was making the rounds at the University of the West Indies and other schools throughout Central and South America.
To the side of this lake he penetrated with his detachment, and embarking in some sloops and batteaux, provided for the purpose, landed within a mile of fort Frontenac, the garrison of which, consisting of one hun dred and ten men, with a few Indians, immediately surrendered at discretion.
If Hald had known of The Book and its message, he might easily have been dissuaded from going down the Dred.
At the confluence of the Dred and the Senek there once stood three great cities.
A Marylander himself and the author of the Dred Scott decision, Taney issued a writ of habeas corpus for Merryman, demanding that the authorities give a reason for his detention.
Dred talked about them, the scalies control most of this southwest part of the ville.
Hun- dreds of deadly laser bolts streak from the Imperial warships as they dive on the smaller craft.