Zuloaga may refer to either of these individuals:
- Félix María Zuloaga Trillo (1803-1898), Conservative president of Mexico during the Reform War
- Eusebio Zuloaga González (1808-1898), a Spanish gunsmith and promoter of the art of damascening and father of Daniel
- Daniel Zuloaga Boneta (1852-1921), a Spanish painter and ceramist, an uncle of Ignacio
- Ignacio Zuloaga y Zabaleta (1870-1945), a Spanish painter
- Ricardo Zuloaga (1867-1932), Venezuelan businessman.
- Victoria Zuloaga (born 1988), Argentine field hockey player