Ziyu may refer to:
- Cheng Dechen (died 632 BC), courtesy name Ziyu , general of Chu
- Zengzi (505–435 BC), courtesy name Ziyu , disciple of Confucius
- Tantai Mieming (born 512 BC), courtesy name Ziyu , disciple of Confucius
- Ziyu (Han Clan), head of the House of Han
- Tzuyu (born 1999), or Zhou Ziyu, Taiwanese K-pop singer
Ziyu ( Chinese: 子舆; pinyin: Hán Zǐyú), ancestral name Jì , clan name Hán , personal name Yú , and posthumously known as Ziyu of Han, was the fourth head of the House of Han. He was the son of Dingbo of Han. Ziyu was succeeded by his son Xianzi of Han.