adv. (eye dialect of this English) det. (eye dialect of this English) pron. (eye dialect of this English)
ZIS may refer to:
- Zavod imeni Likhacheva of Moscow, formerly Automotive Factory No. 2 Zavod imeni Stalina, and its products
- Artillery Factory No. 92, Zavod imeni Stalina of Gorky, and its products
- Zentrum für Internationale Studien der TU Dresden, School of International Studies of the Dresden University of Technology in Germany
- Zhuhai International School in Zhuhai, China
- Zurich International School in Zurich, Switzerland
- Zingiberene synthase, an enzyme
Usage examples of "zis".
I will auzorize use of ze grid for ze specific purrpose of supporrt in zis possible crisis.
Zey must not disclose who auzorized zis movement wizout your specific prrrmission.
I am adjuzzed to Zreaty Island time, and we started earrly wiz ze confornce zis morning.
Having discussed zis possibility with Hrruban officials in all areas of business management,' and he held one hand out to Mllaba for a sheaf of notes which he then brandished as proof of his efforts, "ze majority would be quite amenable to such a project.