Zhen may refer to:
- Town (China), zhen in Chinese
- Zhen (surname) , a Chinese surname
- Balhae Kingdom, originally called Zhen in Chinese
- Lady Zhen (183-221), wife of Cao Pi of Cao Wei of the Three Kingdoms
- Empress Zhen (Cao Fang) (died 251), empress of Cao Wei, wife of Cao Feng
- Empress Dowager Ci'an (1837-1881), Noble Consort Zhen to the Xianfeng Emperor of the Qing Dynasty
Zhen , is a Chinese family name that takes the 205th place in the Hundred Family Surnames. The Chinese character for Zhen is the same in traditional and simplified characters. It is usually romanised as Yan or Yen in Cantonese (commonly used in Hong Kong). In Vietnamese the surname is written as Chân.