Zha is the Mandarin pinyin romanization of the Chinese surname written in Chinese character. It is romanized as Cha in Wade–Giles. Zha is listed 397th in the Song dynasty classic text Hundred Family Surnames. As of 2008, it is the 176th most common surname in China, shared by 680,000 people.
Zha or ZHA may refer to:
- Zha (surname) , a Chinese surname
- Zhanjiang Airport, IATA code ZHA
- Zhuang languages, ISO 639 code zha
- Zimperium Handset Alliance, an association of device vendors and carriers exchanging security-related Android information
- Zaha Hadid Architects, an international architecture and design firm founded by Zaha Hadid.