Crossword clues for yvette
- Mimieux of "The Time Machine"
- Hollywood's Mimieux
- Mimieux of movies
- Mimieux of 'The Time Machine'
- Mimieux of ''Where the Boys Are''
- Maid from the movie version of "Clue"
- Hollywood actress Mimieux
- Actress Mimieux in "The Time Machine"
- Actress ___ Nicole Brown
- Actress __ Nicole Brown
- "The Delta Factor" actress Mimieux
- ___ Nicole Brown of "Community"
- __ Nicole Brown of "Community"
- Actress Mimieux of 1960's "The Time Machine"
- "ER" actress Freeman
- 1884 short story by Guy de Maupassant
- Actress Mimieux of "Where the Boys Are"
- Mimieux of "Where the Boys Are"
- Actress Mimieux of "The Time Machine"
- Mrs. Michael Jordan
- Mimieux of Hollywood
- French woman almost checked out after years
- Yard almost checked security clearance of Frenchwoman?
- "Where the Boys Are" actress Mimieux
- "Community" actress ___ Nicole Brown
The Yvette is a small river in southern Île-de-France ( France), left tributary of the Orge, which is a tributary of the Seine. Its source is in Les Essarts-le-Roi, north of Rambouillet, in the Yvelines department. Various communes of the Essonne département are named after it: Bures-sur-Yvette, Gif-sur-Yvette and Villebon-sur-Yvette.
The Yvette crosses the following départements and towns:
- Yvelines: Chevreuse, Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse
- Essonne: Orsay, Villebon-sur-Yvette, Palaiseau, Longjumeau, Savigny-sur-Orge
Yvette is a French feminine given name.
Yvette may also refer to:
- Yvette of Huy (1158–1228), Belgian anchoress and Christian prophet
- Yvette (river), a river in France
- 1340 Yvette, a main-belt asteroid
- Typhoon Yvette (Oniang), 1995 Pacific typhoon, see 1995 Pacific typhoon season
- Super Typhoon Yvette, 1992 Pacific typhoon, see 1992 Pacific typhoon season
- "Yvette", a short story by Guy de Maupassant published in 1884
Yvette is female given name, the origin is from the name "Eve", giving rise to "Evette" and "Yvette". "Yvette" is also the French feminine form of Yves, which means yew or archer in some cases.
Yvette is a 1938 German historical drama film directed by Wolfgang Liebeneiner and starring Käthe Dorsch, Ruth Hellberg and Albert Matterstock. It is based on a short story of the same name by the French writer Guy de Maupassant. It is set in Paris in the 1880s.