Yuyue, or Yue, was an ancient Chinese kingdom during the Spring and Autumn and Warring States periods.
Yuyue or Yu Yue may refer to:
- Zhu Yuyue, Prince of Tang (died 1647), Emperor Shaowu of the Southern Ming Dynasty
- Yelü Xiuge or Yuyue (died 998), Khitan general from the Liao Dynasty
- Yuyue , a style of Tibetan calligraphy
- Yuyue , a town in Zhejiang, see List of township-level divisions of Zhejiang
- Yuyue , a town in Hubei, see List of township-level divisions of Hubei
- Yu Yue (1821-1907), Chinese scholar during the Qing Dynasty