Young-hwan is a Korean masculine given name. Its meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 39 hanja with the reading " young" and 21 hanja with the reading " hwan" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be used in given names. It was the ninth-most popular name for newborn boys in South Korea in 1950.
People with this name include:
- Min Young-hwan (1861–1905), Korean Empire government official and reformist
- Chung Yeong-hwan (born 1938), South Korean football player
- Park Young-hwan (born 1942), South Korean football player
- Kang Young-hwan (born 1983), South Korean football player
- Cha Young-hwan (born 1990), South Korean football player