Yori, a Japanese word meaning 'reliable', may refer to:
- Kubing, musical instrument
- Yori, Tajikistan
- Yori (Kim Possible), a martial artist in the 2002–2007 American animated series Kim Possible
- Yori (kana), a ligature of two Japanese hiragana
It may also refer to:
- Connie Yori (born 1963), American basketball coach
- Yori, a character from the movie Tron, the software alter-ego of Dr. Laura Baines ( Cindy Morgan).
, read as yori, is a typographic ligature in the Japanese language, consisting of a combination of the hiragana graphs of (/yo/ ) and (/ri/ ), and thus represents their combined sound, より (/yori/ ) "from". It is drawn with two strokes. It is uncommon and found almost exclusively in vertical writing.