Crossword clues for yoo
- Hoo starter
- Half a chocolate drink
- "Hoo" lead-in
- "__-hoo! Over here!"
- "___-hoo!" (hello)
- "___-hoo!" (attention-seeking yell)
- "___-hoo!" (attention-getting call)
- "___-hoo!" ("Hey, over here!")
- "_____ hoo!"
- '-- -hoo!' ('Hey, you!')
- '-- -hoo!' ('Hello!')
- ___-hoo (shaken beverage brand)
- ___-hoo (chocolate-flavored drink)
- ___-hoo (chocolate drink since 1928)
- ___-hoo (chocolate drink brand)
- ___-hoo (chocolate beverage)
- ___-hoo (bottled chocolate drink)
- ___-hoo (chocolate drink)
- "Hoo" preceder
- "___-hoo!" ("Over here!")
- First half of an attention-getter
- Start of an attention-getting call
- Start of an attention-getting cry
- "___-hoo!" ("Hello!")
- ___-hoo (a call)
- '-- -hoo!' ('Hey!')
- ' -hoo!'
- Hoo preceder
- Half an attention-getter
- ___-hoo (drink brand)
- Hoo's opening
- Hoo's first?
n. bead, beads
Yoo may refer to:
- Yoo (Korean surname), also spelled Ryu or Yu, a Korean family name
- YOO, the IATA code for Oshawa Airport
Ryu (also spelled Yoo or Yu or You or Ryoo) is the English transcription of several Korean surnames written as 유 or 류 in Hangul. Some of the family names written as Yoo are derived from the Chinese surnames 劉 ( Liu) and 柳 ( Yu). As of 2000, roughly a million people are surnamed Yoo in South Korea, making up approximately 2% of the population. Of those, the most common is Ryu (Hanja:柳, Hangul:류), with more than six hundred thousand holders, whereas Yu (Hanja:兪, Hangul:유) accounts for about one hundred thousand.
The family name Yoo can be represented by any of the four Hanja: 柳(류), 劉, 兪 and 庾, each with a different meaning. In Korean, only the character 柳 specifically refers to 류 (Ryu), whereas the characters 劉(류) and 庾 refers to 유 (Yu) and is spelled as such; because of its irregular romanization, from Hanja to Hangul to English. The transliteration from Korean to English led 류 (Ryu) and 유 (Yu) to be mistakenly spelled the same.
Surname: Hanja: 劉 / 刘, Hangul:유,류 Pinyin: Liú. A very common surname, as it was used by the ruling family of the Han Dynasty.
Notable clans include the Munhwa Ryoo and the Pungsan Ryoo.
Usage examples of "yoo".
I remember lukin up & finkin he must ½ follin from thi opin-wurk seelin, & I saw his mask & thi cylinder on his bak but I just wanderd off agen, feelin like I woz wokin along this tunil coz that woz ol I cude c & it seemd like ours layter while I woz stil serchin 4 anuthir stareway or @ leest a doar or sumthin that I thot, Hey, mayb I cude yoos thi spyers geer!
Asoora sez it doan matir nway as thers uthir lifts they ½nt fownd, tho we shuden b in eny hury 2 yoos thoas juss yet.