Yong-gi, also spelled Yong-ki, is a Korean masculine given name. The meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 24 hanja with the reading " yong" and 68 hanja with the reading "gi" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be used in given names.
People with this name include:
- David Yonggi Cho (born 1936), South Korean Christian minister
- Kim Yong-Gi (footballer) (born 1989), South Korean footballer
- Kim Yong-ki (1908–1988), South Korean agrarian activist
- Lee Yong-Gi (born 1985), South Korean footballer
- Ryang Yong-Gi (born 1982), Zainichi Korean footballer