Yonah has several meanings
- Yonah is a variant transliteration for Jonah (יונה) in Hebrew and means dove.
- Yonah means bear in Cherokee
- The Yonah (locomotive) - one of the four steam locomotives involved in the Great Locomotive Chase during the American Civil War.
- Yonah Mountain is a mountain in northern Georgia, United States
- Lake Yonah, on the Georgia - South Carolina border in the United States of America.
- A Jewish bakery in Manhattan called Yonah Shimmel's Knish Bakery that has served fresh, oven-baked traditional Jewish delicacies since 1890.
- In computing, Yonah is a code name for a processor in Intel's Pentium M line, after Banias and Dothan, branded Intel Core.
- Yonah Energy is an energy company that focuses on the development of distributed generation located in Georgia in the United States of America.
Yonah was the code name for (the core of) Intel's first generation of 65 nm process mobile microprocessors, based on the Banias/Dothan-core Pentium M microarchitecture. SIMD performance has been improved through the addition of SSE3 instructions and improvements to SSE and SSE2 implementations, while integer performance decreased slightly due to higher latency cache. Additionally, Yonah includes support for the NX bit.