Find the word definition


A is a generic term for Japanese transverse flute or fue includes Komabue, Nōkan, Ryūteki, Shinobue.

These flutes have an extra closed chamber (for improved timbre and tonal qualities) that extends past the chin to the left shoulder and can be used as a rest the way violins are rested on the left shoulder.