Yohan is a male given name of Syriac Aramaic origin, which means "God is merciful". It is shortened version of the Hebrew word "Yohanan" meaning "Yahweh is gracious".
- Yohan Benalouane (born 1987), Tunisian football player
- Yohan Betsch (born 1987), French football player
- Yohan Blake (born 1989), Jamaican athlete
- Yohan Cabaye (born 1986), French football player
- Yohan Goutt Goncalves (born 1994), Timorese skier
- Yohan Lidon (born 1983), French kickboxer
- Yohan Montès (born 1985), French rugby player
- Yohan Tavares (born 1988), Portuguese football player
Yohan may refer to:
- Yohan (name), a masculine given name
- Yohan: The Child Wanderer, Norwegian/English family film from 2010
- Yohan, a Greek cargo ship involved in a collision with the F174 during a human smuggling operation off of Sicily on Christmas night, 1996.