Crossword clues for yoda
- Little green man
- Jedi with a big forehead
- Sage exiled on the planet Dagobah
- Film character who lives to be 877
- Speaker of "Luke, when gone am I, the last of the Jedi will you be"
- Talks like this in "Star Wars" films he does
- Big-eared "Star Wars" character
- Jedi master
- Film character who says "Adventure. Excitement. A Jedi craves not these things"
- Someone who speaks like the quote in 25-Across
- Robe-wearing trainer of cinema
- Sage swamp-dweller of film
- Mentor of Luke Skywalker
- Luke was his disciple
- Luke's "Star Wars" mentor
- Film character with the voice of Frank Oz
- "The Empire Strikes Back" mystic
- "Star Wars" sage
- Skywalker mentor
- Luke's mentor, in "Star Wars"
- The Force was with him
- Geriatric Jedi master
- Mentor for Luke Skywalker
- Skywalker's mentor
- "Star Wars" character
- "Star Wars" guru
- Luke Skywalker's mentor
- In a Weird Al Yankovic song, he "looks like a Muppet, but he's wrinkled and green"
- Sage of sci-fi film
- Sci-fi sage
- Film character who says "Do, or do not. There is no 'try'"
- Jedi Council leader
- Film character who says "Named must your fear be before banish it you can"
- His planet of exile is Dagobah
Yoda is a fictional character in the Star Wars space opera franchise created by George Lucas, first appearing in the 1980 film The Empire Strikes Back. In the original films, he trains Luke Skywalker to fight against the Galactic Empire. In the prequel films, he serves as the Grand Master of the Jedi Order and as a high-ranking general of Clone Troopers in the Clone Wars.
"Yoda" is a song by "Weird Al" Yankovic. It is a parody of the song " Lola" by The Kinks. Written and inspired by the events of The Empire Strikes Back, the song is told from the point of view of Jedi-in-training Luke Skywalker, and concerns his dealings with Master Yoda on the planet Dagobah. It is featured on Yankovic's third album, Dare to Be Stupid.
Yoda is a character in the Star Wars movie series, and a Muppet movie.
Yoda can also refer to: