YG and variants may refer to:
- YG Entertainment, a Korean entertainment company
- Young Greens (disambiguation), one of several youth wings of Green parties (or members thereof)
- yocto (-) gram (yg) or yotta (-) gram (Yg), two SI units of mass
- Yogurt (food code: YG)
- YG (rapper), a rapper from Compton, California, United States
- Young Guns (band), an alternative rock band from Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
Keenon Daequan Ray Jackson (born March 9, 1990), better known by his stage name YG, is an American hip hop recording artist.
In 2009, he released his debut single, " Toot It and Boot It" featuring Ty Dolla Sign, which peaked at number 67 on the Billboard Hot 100. The single's success resulted in him signing to Def Jam Recordings. In the following years, YG released mixtapes such as The Real 4Fingaz and Just Re'd Up 2, among others.
In June 2013, YG signed a deal to Young Jeezy's imprint CTE World. His 2013's single, " My Nigga" featuring Jeezy and Rich Homie Quan, it has peaked at number 19 on the US Billboard Hot 100, becoming the highest charting song of his career. He then released the singles " Left, Right" and " Who Do You Love?" featuring Drake, leading up to the release of his debut studio album. His debut album, My Krazy Life, was released on March 18, 2014 by Pu$haz Ink, CTE World and Def Jam, and received critical acclaim and he released his second studio album Still Brazy on June 17, 2016 to critical acclaim.