Yandoit is a town in Victoria, Australia. The town is in the Hepburn Shire local government area, north west of the state capital, Melbourne. At the , Yandoit and the surrounding area had a population of 309.
The Yandoit area was first settled by Captain John Stuart Hepburn. Alluvial gold was discovered in 1854 and 5,000 miners came to the area creating a gold rush. The gold soon ran out and deep lead mining started in 1858. The town was surveyed in 1861 when it had a population of 232. Despite its population declining to 77 in 1881, Yandoit was proclaimed a township in 1885.
Many Swiss Italians settled in Yandoit and built many of the remaining stone buildings.