Yae or Yæ (Ԙ ԙ; italics: Ԙ ԙ) is a letter of the Cyrillic script, a ligature of Я (Ya) and Е (E); я and е.
Yae was used in the old alphabet of the Mordvinic languages, where it represented the sounds , like the pronunciation of in "yak". This Cyrillic alphabet was not used in Russia, Montenegro, and Serbia.
YAE, Yae or yae may refer to:
- The Young Academy of Europe, a pan-European academy of young scientists
- Yae (Cyrillic), a Cyrillic letter
- Yae (八重 or やえ), the Japanese word for "doubled" or "multi-layered," often in reference to flowers
- Fujimoto Yae, a Japanese singer
- Yae (Goemon), a video game character from Goemon
- Yaruro language, spoken in Venezuela (ISO 639 code yae)
- Yae', a hallucinogenic drink in South America
ㅒ is one of the Korean hangul. The Unicode for ㅒ is U+3150.