n. The letter (l ar ي) in the Arabic script.
YAA or yaa may refer to:
- Young at Art Museum
- Young Artist Award
- Youth Against AIDS
- Anahim Lake Airport, Anahim Lake, British Columbia, Canada
- Yaa Asantewaa (–1921), Ashanti queen mother and Ghanaian rebel leader
- Yodh, the tenth semitic letter. Named Yāʾ, Yaa or Ya'a in Arabic.
- Yaa dialect, a dialect of West Teke, a Bantu language spoken in the Republic of Congo and Gabon
- Yaminawa language (ISO 639-3: yaa), a Panoan language in Western Amazonia
- Yuya, Egyptian courtier during the eighteenth dynasty
Usage examples of "yaa".
Bates was married to a Navajo who happened to be “born to” the Kin yaa aanü — the Towering House People — which was linked in some way Chee had never understood to his grandfather’s To‘ aheedlinü’ — the Waters Flow Together Clan.
Ah yaas, as Whitey himself would say — a member of the brotherhood of sleight-of-hand.