XXXX may refer to:
- XXXX syndrome, a chromosomal disorder
- XXXX Reserve Corps, a German military formation
- XXXX (TV channel), a television channel in Italy
- A shortened version of "XXXXL" or "4XL", a plus-size clothing size that generally means extra extra extra extra large
- XXXX, the main character in the film Layer Cake
- XXXX, symbolizing kisses at the end of written communications, similar to "XOXO" for " Hugs and kisses"
- XXXX Island, a privately owned island
- Castlemaine XXXX, a brand of beer
- Fourecks, a continent in the fictional Discworld
- XXXX (album), a 2009 album from the band You Say Party! We Say Die!
- " XXXX", a song by Hong Kong rap group Lazy Mutha Fucka
XXXX is the third full-length album by Canadian dance-punk band You Say Party (formerly You Say Party! We Say Die!), released September 29, 2009. It was the last release featuring the band's original longer name and the last album with drummer Devon Clifford (who died in April 2010).
In addition to the album's title, the construction XXXX also appears in several of the album's song titles. In every such song, the XXXX represents the word "love". In an interview with CBC Radio 3, the band's vocalist Becky Ninkovic explained that when finalizing the cover art for the band's first EP Dansk Wad, she had wanted to leave a personal "mark of love" on it, and settled on signing it with four small Xs.
The album was a longlisted nominee for the 2010 Polaris Music Prize.
XXXf X won Best Rock Recording at the Western Canadian Music Awards in October 2010.