XLA can mean different things:
- XLA (singer) is a Canadian indie singer
- Microsoft Excel Add-in file format
- Xlib Archive file format.
- XL Associates, a professional services firm.
- XLA is a weight loss supplement.
- Dow XLA elastic fiber, New, olefinic-based fiber inherently resists harsh chemicals, high heat,...
- X-linked agammaglobulinemia, an immune deficiency.
- Excel Airways's ICAO three letter callsign.
- XLA, the ticker symbol on the American Stock Exchange for now-defunct Xclera.com
- Microsoft's videogames downloading service Xbox Live Arcade.
- Cross Linked Acrylic [XLA]
Joseph Achakji (born in Kingston, Ontario on February 11, 1981) and better known by his stage name XLA is a Canadian urban indie artist and more recently an Electronic dance music (EDM) artist of Egyptian origin In 2006, he also established the independent music production and record label XWide Tidals. He sings mainly in French and English, but also occasionally in Spanish and Arabic. He has collaborated with a number of EDM DJs and producers notably in Mexico (EMPO) and Spain ( Blanco y Negro). Besides vocals, he plays guitar, piano, keyboards, drums and tabla.