XEE may refer to:
- XML external entity attack, web security exploit
- XEE-AM, Mexican radio station
- XEE (Starlight), data processing language
- A version of Evangelism Explosion designed for younger people
- Xee, an image viewer for Mac OS X platform
XEE ( XML Engineering Environment) is a visual language for data processing and ETL tasks. It is designed for the Starlight Information Visualization System as a method for producing and processing XML data.
Category:XML Category:Visual programming languages