WVS may refer to:
- the WRVS (Women's Royal Voluntary Service)
- the World Values Survey, a global research project that explores people’s values and beliefs, how they change over time and what social and political impact they have.
- the Worldwide Veterinary Service
- Warwickshire Vision Support, a UK charity providing support for people with sight loss in Warwickshire
WVS may also refer to:
- WVS or W(virtual)Script, a virtual scripting language based on XML.
- WebSphere Voice Server, a Speech Recognition product from IBM that provides automatic ASR and TTS functions for solutions supporting MRCP or Media Resource Control Protocol.